Sunday, May 17, 2009

Binge Nerding

Otherwise known as cramming, binge-nerding happens when a student comes to the sudden realisation that the amount of study they have previously undertaken is severely below the standard at which they would expect to perform, and is often associated with late night consumption of caffeine, abstinence from fun activities, and general anti social behaviour.

I WISH I COULD BINGE NERD.

The readers who have been with this blog for a longer time probably know that my aim in BGD was to have everything under control, making daily notes and shit like that... well it's been two weeks and i'm fucking screwed. Every friday night i think to myself, 'in the next three days i'll get everything under control', and look what has happened - twice. I get a high score in Bejeweled, i go out to integration party, havana, and a fucking 18th in castle hill... oh man.

I need to get my HSC mojo back on. I wish i was Hung.

4 comments:

  1. rofl, i really love this blog man
    it is nice to read that some ppl are more behind on uni work than i am hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) cheer up.
    it's 5.20 am and i'm awake T_T
    same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel your pain. luckily for me i am hung like a horse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wish I was Hung. I constantly feel like an idiot, being in the same SG as him.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete