Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time to join the big boys

This post is dedicated to Preetpaul Uppal, possibly the best/worst wingman i know. He's a paradoxical wingman.

For the first hour or two at a club on a friday night, my friend prego pumped me full of $5 jager bombs and endless pep-talk about how easy it is for an ethnic pair (harold and kumar) to pick up white chicks at soho.. fucking epic fail.

Anyway yeah, this is a shoutout to you, bro. Even though we didn't get any white chicks, i half succeeded, and you will forever be remembered as the wingman who made me choose bros before hoes.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, so we're about 3-4 days out from the start of BGD (Beginnings, Growth, and Development) and i'm feeling pretty pumped. The other day, i bumped into a primary school friend who, upon hearing that i was a med student at UNSW, laughed for like 10 seconds then asked: "no... but seriously". This fresh start to the medicine course (that counts) is a way for me to prove that i'm not as dumb as i am awesome - and trust me, i am awesome.

Here are my goals for this teaching period:
- P+'s, with room for a single P
- Get the name of that hot korean second year
- Not go clubbing (unless it's free entry... oy my gahh i have like $22 in my account.)

Here are my goals for the rest of the course:
- Honours list
- A reputation as "the incredibly smart but incredibly awesome guy"
- A white chick (not realistic)

Ciao!

1 comment: