Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An uneventful week

...not.

I know it's been a while since the weekend, but I'd just like to dedicate this post to Preetpaul "Prego" Uppal, whose epic 18th birthday party 50 or so students attended last saturday night. Beer was chugged, slurpees were slurped, and the jumping castle was, surprisingly, only used for jumping - given that there were a fair few white chicks and guys there.

I'd like to start my recount of events in chronological order. On the saturday afternoon before prego's party, a monumental event occurred in my life. It's something that you wouldn't expect of a medicine student, but it still happened, and i think it's changed me for the better. For those of you who know, don't go around telling the world, and for everyone else who doesn't - tough titties.

The night of the party was pretty good - a 45 minute drive listening to hard dance and trance was pretty shit, except for when i changed lanes and almost killed the guy behind me. Oh well. The party was good, and you know what they say, 'What happens at prego's stays at prego's.' (Nothing huge happened)

The crux of this post is what happened in the few hours afterwards. I left prego's house with a sober mind, praying that i wouldn't register 0.00001 BAC if i was RBT'ed, and went to the Namkoong household for a night of much needed rest.

What happened was i changed Jason's display picture and status to something a bit naughty - but al in the name of fun and games. I understand his anger, but you should understand MY ANGER when i woke up to find i had a face full of soap and the fucking love of my life - my car - was moved up the street. You have to understand - JASON DOESN'T HAVE HIS EFFING LICENSE, and i have already crashed my car twice. My Dad would've owned me.

Well there you have it, i cooled down after a few games of Left4Dead, and now i'm just thinking of ways to get back at jason. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment