Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Post for the next 6 years!

First post woo!
Ok, for the first few weeks i think the only people that will read this are hung and i, so this note is for any curious adventurer that finds this blog.
This is a shared blog between Jinsoo Park and Hung Diep, who are two first year medicine students in 2009 at UNSW! Hopefully this blog will accompany us through our medical education, and i pray that it won't become abandoned for whatever reason in the future, even after the excitement of a new blog has worn off.
My name is Jinsoo 'jinpoo' Park, and i was born on the 19th of April, 1991. I am NOT 18 yet.
That's all you need to know! Tell your friends about this blog!
First and foremost, this is the blog of a pair of medical students, not a bunch of girls who need to vent their emotional frustration!
See you soon! :)
Hey, this is Hung 'Ho Chi' Diep. I was born on October 2nd, 1990 in Blacktown. This blog is mainly for us to post stuff about our med program so that we can feed off it when it comes to our portfolio essay, so don't expect it to be overly interesting, well for my part at least. I'll be doing this probably once or twice a week depending on if I have time and yeah, enjoy =].
I on the other hand will post erratically, maybe like 20 times in a week, and no times for the following week, it all depends on if i have something on my mind, like a fucking hectic anatomy class tommorow (FUCKING YAY) and that hot chick that sits at the front of the lecture (I SHOTGUN, fuck off lawrence and daniel)

6 comments:

  1. ayee ur like asian turk and jd :)
    why are u ho chi hung ?
    red hurts my eyes :(
    lol i BET you will vent ur heart out before this sem. is over jinsoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. first comment!
    um good luck with this. i wonder how long you'll keep it up for. hahaha but yeh, i spose it'll be good for that 'reflective' component crap.

    anyways, back to watching 'family' hahaha

    -frob

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeh, i gotta figure out what to write about that crap.
    hey anna =]
    lol well some people doing history a few years back learnt about ho chi minh, and since i was pretty much the only vietnamese guy in the grade at the time it quickly spread to being my nickname =D didnt like it at first but its grown on me
    haha yeh the red is a bit much coz of the black background, ill c if i can change it on my posts, but the text must stay red!! coz its the coolest colour there is =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. the coolest colour is actually leaf-green
    it's proven to reduce eye fatigue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man my rain hurts from the red writing.

    Yay for blogging *bookmarks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. * that's brain.

    ReplyDelete