Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Too much work...

This blog seems so lifeless, but it did come in handy today in my SGS. We had to do a piece of reflective writing about the first week of the program and it came pretty easily to me, though i don't know if I produced it in the correct format. I'll find out eventually.

Anyway, I'm drowning in the work load =_=. Presentation due on Tuesday, which I'm just about to start, group project work planned to be completed and discussed on Monday, Independent research project in about 2 weeks, and then the actual group presentation in about 3 or 4 weeks. Bloody oath! And on top of that, I'm making lecture notes and what not as we go! I wish I had days off, but no! Our collegium's first day off is on April 1st, which is pretty much after all the turmoil of assessments. I know it doesn't count and all, but I'd rather give it a crack now than go into assessments later having no idea where to start.

Medcamp starting tomorrow is killing my time, so it better be worth it plus the money. If I don't have a good time, then I'm going to rage at someone for wasting precious time. Yes, I am almost back to nerd-mode, but I do want to relax a bit compared to last year. I can't take another year of that working mentality, I pretty much burnt out just before the HSC! Luckily I did enough to pull me through.

I don't have a toga/bedsheet for the Toga Party on Saturday night. I heard a lot of people don't dress up, and I'm hoping the rumors are true because I cannot be stuffed bringing a bedsheet and a motherload of safety pins. Please let there be at least 40% of other people with my mindset. Or else im just going to rack a bedsheet from the place for the night =P.

Well, that's it, there wasn't much to reflect on this week. I better get to my presentation now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment