Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanks Rachel!

Nothing in my day today that hasn't been said by Hung! I'll just reiterate, the microbio lectures were shit boring, about as entertaining as watching grass grow. A special shout-out to Lawrence Oh, who just didn't have great luck today. There were two lectures, one on arthritis in the AGEING and one on bacteria that produces CHEESE. Oh my lord i had a good laugh today.
This post is for the bit of fun that i had today! I got home after basketball and found a package for me on the dining table. A package from the beautiful Rachel Kim, and i sort of guessed what was inside ha ha ha.
For all who don't know Rachel, she's not the brightest tool in the shed, and after finding out that i got into med, she went out of her way to buy me a stethoscope for christmas. Lucky for her, she instead got me a KALEIDOSCOPE, which is about $345 cheaper than a stethoscope.
But yeah, heaps of kudos to her for figuring out how to send packages through mail, and thanks for making the end of my chat day bearable!
PS - Good luck with your P's test Rachel you freak. (Beautiful freak!)

No comments:

Post a Comment