Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The line gets longer and longer..

And so it does. It's ironic that taking an 'express' bus from central to UNSW is actually the most time consuming way to get there. For those of you who don't go to central, you would literally drop your jaw if you see this line in the morning - it's even longer than my longest appendage. Quite frankly, i'm getting sick of it - every morning i wake up 5 minutes earlier than the day before so i can beat these idiotic UNSWers, but it seems that everyone seems to think like i do. I keep turning up late to me SGS, and then get that stare from my facilitator: "oh, he's late again. i'll be making a note of that." Well screw you, you just hate me 'coz i ain't rural'.
But we all know the saying: "when life gives you aids, make lemonaids", so i guess it's good in a way that i don't have to swipe my travelten since there's such a stampede to get on the buses.
End rant!

1 comment:

  1. haha far out. on tuesday i went to the toilet after i got off my train at central, and i was only about a minute or 2 later than i usually am, but the freaking line exploded to where the flashing sign was. ffs! then i ended up getting to unsw about 50 mins later than i usually do and also 10 mins late into sgs. now i gotta suck it up n wait til uni if i wanna make it in time. - Hung

    ReplyDelete